Call For All Cryptid Reports!

I would like to give a call out to all of those individuals reading this blog that know of someone who might be interested in the content in this blog to recommend it to other readers. But more importantly, my written compilation needs several reports that I gathered through my own means. All those that have a family member or close friend in this situation, please encourage them to send me a documentation of this sighting to kryptos006@gmail.com. Thank you.

Why "The 6th Kingdom"?

There are, recognized by science, 5 kingdoms with which we use to classify organisms: Animalia, Plantae, Fungi, Protista, and Monera. The 6th Kingdom, so to speak, is actually about the same as the first kingdom. It houses similar organisms, but the organisms have one major difference: the animals are not recognized by mainstream science. Just as scientists developed a mammalia ragbag with which they used to classify the unclassifiable (Edendates) we shall do the same. Today, I declare all cryptids officially classified.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Conclusion to Cryptozoology Week

I cannot believe that it has already been a week. I have enjoyed this time thoroughly and would hope that these posts have given this blog a bulge of extra pageviews. I was delighted, but not surprised to see that “The 5 Most Transparent Photographic Hoaxes In Cryptozoology” had scored amongst my most popular posts. I especially enjoyed writing that post and funneling out my frustration towards those that made a premeditated decision to further confuse the public as to what is the truth and what is inaccurate. Hoaxes are becoming ever more popular as practical jokes and, if you think about it, the only thing hoaxes amount to are ignorance and severe consequences.
I have incessantly encouraged readers to leave comments and yet my readers seem to be relatively unresponsive. I enjoy feedback more than even hundreds of pageviews (which by the way I have been unable to achieve). My small and unpopular blog is how I get out my new findings to the public without there being a long, painstaking process of publication. I would like to ask ALL those who read this post to share it with friends and family members. I have received an infinitesimal quantity of ridicule due to my interest. Actually, I polled 10 random people if they enjoy learning more about this particular topic and 8 of those 10 responded with a yes. I desire for my blog to actually make a minute effect on the general populous and I cannot do it alone. Please, just point it out to anybody you happen to get on a similar subject matter with.
Also, I would like to hear my readers’ desires as to potential posts. I have infinite resources at my fingertips, and although I could continue to come up with new posts by myself, I enjoy learning about things that are infrequently considered. The “Big Three Series” idea was a suggestion from a friend that has never visited the site and Part 2 of that series caused the largest pulse of viewers I have ever had. Yesterday’s “Is The Many-Finned” extinct was also by suggestion of a family member. A one-time viewer gave me a suggestion that will be included in the Cryptozoology Day Series. I JUST WANT SUGGESTIONS.
Now, onto the next item of business. On the 22nd of October I will be celebrating Bernard Heuvelmans’ 95th Birthday. In the past I have called this day Cryptozoology Day and I would like to continue the tradition. I will be writing 15 posts for that day. The first post will be published at noon and then each following post will be published 5 minutes after the following post. 12 of these posts are open for suggestion, however, ALL SUGGESTIONS MUST BE SUGGESTED BEFORE OCTOBER 8TH. If all of the open spaces are not filled by October 8th, I will fill them in myself. I do not want to have to do that so please give as many suggestions as possible.  Once again, I would just like to emphasize how much I need you to spread the word. Thank you for your consideration and, please, post as much feedback as you find humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment